San Francisco, CA – RepairPal (www.repairpal.com), the largest trusted auto repair network for high quality and fair prices, is pleased to announce their return to AAPEX for 2022. Much like in previous years, RepairPal will participate in training and events at this year’s show. The company is thrilled to be meeting with partners and shop owners, debuting their expansion of the newest features since last year including the Price Estimator, updates to Agent pages, the addition of hundreds of new Certified Shops to the network, and more. RepairPal.com is now an award-winning shop solution as they have won the Motor Top 20 Awards. There will be more announcements and excitement to announce throughout AAPEX, so be sure to follow RepairPal on Social Media for the latest updates.
RepairPal’s booth R7914, is located next to Joe’s Garage. View the map and save to your AAPEX show planner.
“I am looking forward to meeting and greeting with our partners and shop owners at the show, as well the Onboarding and Employee Retention Practices training session I have the honor to present on Wednesday, November 2nd. As always, I look forward to the Auto Care Association and Women in Auto Care breakfast and awards sessions. The show comes and goes quickly, but it is a great time to catch up with everyone in the industry and see what their plans are for the next year. All-around, I encourage everyone to attend and get involved with educational sessions and networking events to get to know those in the industry.”Kathleen Long, CRO at RepairPal
Watch the latest episode of Ask the Expert with Ratchet + Wrench to learn more about RepairPal’s Kathleen Long and what she looks forward to at AAPEX.
RepairPal will offer the following special offer for AAPEX attendees ($550 in savings)
- Two months of RepairPal services free
- $49 Certification Fee
“This is my first AAPEX show with RepairPal, and I look forward to attending with our sales team. We are excited to help shop owners and service managers explore all the benefits we offer by connecting consumers with Certified trustworthy repair shops, increasing ARO, and boosting customer loyalty. We are preparing for a big, eventful AAPEX show, and encourage shop owners and service managers to stop by and get a demonstration with our experts.”Darrin Baum, VP of Sales and Service at RepairPal
The RepairPal team looks forward to attending and/or leading the following events:
- Tuesday, Nov 1, 3:00 – 3:30 pm MOTOR Information Systems Top 20 Awards Acceptance
- Tuesday, Nov 1, 5:30-7 pm, Young Auto Care Network Group YANG Reception at the Palazzo Pool Deck (register by 10/28!) • Link to register
- Wednesday, Nov 2, 7:00-8:45 am, Women in Auto Care Networking Breakfast at the Sugarcane Raw Bar and Grill • Link to register
- Wednesday, Nov 2, 9:30 am – 12:00 pm, Inclusive Hiring, Onboarding & Employee Retention Practices presented by Kathleen Long, RepairPal’s CRO, at the Venetian Expo, Level 1, Repair Shop HQ Training Room 4 • Link to register
- Wednesday, Nov 2, 4-5 pm, Women in Auto Care Awards Ceremony at the Venetian Expo, Level 2 Lobby, the AAPEX Stage • Link with info
- Wednesday, Nov 2, 5-6 pm, Women in Auto Care Reception at the Venetian Expo, Titan Ballroom 2201 • Link with info
Follow RepairPal on social media to get the AAPEX latest news and updates
Established in 2007, RepairPal connects consumers with certified trustworthy mechanics throughout the US. Large trusted companies including USAA, CarMax and Consumer Reports send their members and customers to RepairPal Certified shops, knowing they will get high-quality repairs at a fair price. More information is available at www.RepairPal.com.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or for further information.